Sunday, September 14, 2008

More soccer pics!

I just can't resist bringing my camera to the games, so of course, I can't resist posting them! I'm so stinking proud of how the girls are playing. Juliet has a team of about 9 girls. Most of which do not come to practice regularly and it's pretty much the first year for all of them. Jules and two other girls really stand out and are really learning the game and how to get in and take the ball! Jules is learning more about defense and is really good at both defense and offense. I'm really not sure which one she's better at! Although she was a bit bummed that she didn't score a goal this game, she said the she was still asking God for strength to do the best she could out there!

Mia has a team of 6 girls who are awesome to watch them. I'll have to get some video up here soon. Meems went out this weekend strong. She had a huge scrape on her knee from eating it on the sidewalk the day before. She hates band aids, so she played her game with a fresh wound! She still went after the ball like a true soccer player! She scored yet another 2 goals this game!
GOOOOOOAL!

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

These are the days. I know you enjoy them fully. Most of the time -- haha! Such blessings our children are.