Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Let's just start with MAY

Calvin turned 3!

I'm not too sure I like this fact, but regardless, it happened. He has hit the full on Terrible 3's, but he is still just so much fun that his humor and daily delight makes up for the tough parts.
Here he is first thing in the morning with his birthday treat! He got a cinnamon roll with candles to start his birthday!


We had a little shindig for him at the house with our closest friends who have meant a lot to his little life. He was such a crack up! (as always)
I forgot to take pictures of his cake, but fortunately Mia took some with her camera. It sure is nice sometimes to have the girls be budding photographers!
Cal, being the little brother to two girls, enjoys playing dress up with them. However, Tinkerbell and Cinderella just don't cut it. While he doesn't mind, it's the times when he comes out of their room and asks, "Mommy, I wanna be princess!" that enough is enough! So Gram and I went shopping for his birthday, and she found the greatest solution!

He also got a firefighter costume too, which he actually wore ALL DAY yesterday! He loves to wear these. We can often be found at Daddy's store keeping the place safe as the resident Sheriff! or keeping the bad guys away while shouting, "ARRRRR" It's quite the crack up!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

GREAT pictures, I'm glad he has some manly stuff to dress up in now! LOL What a sweet boy. Give him a squeeze for me.

Tate Family said...

A.) That is a HONKIN' cinnamon roll.
B.) When did he start looking like a little BOY.
C.) He is too cute!
D.) That cake is DA BOMB!