Monday, December 21, 2009

I got a new toy!


I have been saving and waiting and hoping for MONTHS and it finally happened!  I was completely giddy when I got the ok to go get it!  Just in time to play before Christmas!

I love taking pics of the kids.  I get so enthusiastic when I get a good pic.  There is a style that I just love too.  Makes me happy when I can create it!  I have many many friends who are like me.  Maybe something happens in us when we become moms.  We MUST get that cute pic!  We must take a thousand pictures to capture every moment!  I don't know what it is!  So many of those same friends are taking on the photography world by storm.  While I like photographing  my family and friends, I don't have any desire to take pics of other people and have that pressure of getting the perfect shot that I expect of professional photographers like they do!  I'd rather stick to my business of creating cards and stuff for people!  LOL

Anywho, here are some results of my playing...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And there is one more that many of you will be seeing on your Christmas card (when I finish them and get them mailed!)
I didn't take any pictures today and I feel a little strange.  Almost like I missed out on something today.  Weird.  Maybe I'll make up for it tomorrow! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo jealous! Have fun with your new toy!!!

Ko Mommy said...

Don't you just LOVE that camera? We have a similar one and it's GREAT! The pics of your kiddos are adorable...LOVE the shirts!

KEI said...

Soooo cool! Love the pics and the shirts - JOY! How cool. Thanks for sharing.