Thursday, August 26, 2010

I want another squeeze!

Cal is having to adjust to me being back at work.  After spending weeks home with him all day, I'm missing him big time!  I miss the girls and Mike too, but they entertain themselves just fine when I'm gone. 

I leave the house in the mornings before anyone else is awake.  This morning Mia woke up, came to give me a squeeze and then went back to bed.  Such a sweetheart!  Tonight after praying with Cal, he gave me kisses and hugs and we said our usual love you's.  About 5 minutes later he calls me, "MOMMY!  I need another squeeze!"  How do I resist that?!  But when I went to hug him, he wouldn't let go.  He said, "Mommy, I just want you to sleep in my bed with me cause I'll miss you while I'm sleeping."  :'(

Yea, back to work is tough.  But being away from my kids is harder.  It's tougher on the heart.  I don't like that part.  I'm back to living for the weekends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet.........no one better than MOM!