Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Disney on Ice


We went and saw the Disney's Princess Wishes yesterday. The girls wore their princess dresses and they got all dolled up! It was a lot of fun! We had great seats too! We were the third row up from the center of the ice! It was the best Ice show we've seen yet! Calvin even sat through nearly the entire show. He lasted on my lap all the way up until the last 10 minutes. That just shows how entertaining the show was!

If you haven't been to a show, you have to go one day. They really are a lot of fun!




2 comments:

Tate Family said...

OMG, that first picture is WONDERFUL. Jules' face is priceless!! :)Have I told you enough of how happy I am that you're a blogger now??

Sarah said...

LOVE IT! Jules facial expression is just perfect! I'm so glad you all enjoyed it!