I just don't like that the kids are getting older! Mia will be 5 in a few months and Calvin 2. I'm so not happy about that! I don't want them to get any bigger.
Calvin is a huge talker. He mimics everything we say. He loves to talk to keep up with the girls. He is starting to speak in sentences now too! It's so much fun! He is starting to get the whole imagination thing now too. When the girls are playing in their room, he wants to join them (of course). The girls give him his own Pet Shop toys and little house and they all three play in there nicely and quietly for a good 20 minutes. Cal then seems to have his fix and is on to the next thing for a bit. The girls just leave his stuff knowing that he will be back to play again soon!
Juliet is in the school musical this year! She is doing fantastic and is really excited. They practice 2-3 times a week and really have it together. I think we'll be having an after play party at the house when it's over. You'll be getting your invites soon. It's in March.
Mia is thrilled to be starting school in the fall. It's all she can talk about. She is absorbing the academic stuff right now like a sponge. Although she'd much rather play anything outside, she is going to come around to school here soon!
Mike and I enjoy every moment we can get with one another. He is working a lot lately and having opposite schedules makes us really focus on the time we do have together. We are really looking forward to the spring when we can get back outside and on to our walking, biking, scooter-ing, picnicking, etc. Hopefully that will happen here soon!
1 comment:
I am loving the layout with all the side pics.
Post a Comment