That's my new business name! I'm in the process of getting my business license, finally! I'm very excited about it because I absolutely love making things for people. I make invitations, announcements, favors, guest books, etc. Whatever you need, I'll do my bests to accommodate. I find such joy in creating. My dream is to make this my career. I'm working on a website as well, so that will promote my work much easier. It just thrills me to no end knowing that this could be a possibility. If you know me well, you know I've been wanting to do this for a long time.
If you have any input for me, or would like me to create anything for you, just let me know. I'll gladly whip something up for you! Also.....spread the word! ;)
2 comments:
Jeni, the invitations to did for our 40th Anniversary were PERFECT!
You did a wonderful job. We pray your dreams come true.
Let me know when you get your site up. I'll link you on my blog.
Post a Comment