Mia is now 5 years old! Ugh. Where does the time go? We're having a Build A Bear party today, but we had a family celebration on her actual birthday too. It's a tradition in our family to be woken up early on your birthday with a cupcake and a present while the family sings to you! This was Mia first thing in the morning of her birthday....she was just a little excited!
A little catch up on the current Miss Mia Olivia:
Nicknames - Meemers, Meem, Meme
Favorites:
color - pink & red
food - spaghetti, Daddy's cereal (Cocoa Pebbles)
toy - Webkins, Littlest Pet Shop, Ponies
book - 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, The Lady With the Alligator Purse
thing to do - play outside, go to the park,
movie - Wallace & Grommet, Incredibles
game - Hide-n-seek, Sorry, Trouble
sport - soccer!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I still have a perfect memory of Miss Meena (that's what Jackson calls her) taking her first wobbly little steps at Glyn's house! I can't believe she's five! Anyway, I love the pic's, what a cute one with Esther! Hope Mia's day was great! Love you guys.
K
Oh Jeni! I now know first hand how truly fast it does go. It is so hard to keep up with everything. On one hand I am so happy that Andrew is growing up and learning new things everyday. On the other, there are times when I just want him to slow down! Your children are so precious!
What a precious daughter. Such a spunky FIVE year old. :) I just looked @ all of the pictures, and they are great! (Especially Cal woofing down the ice cream.) :) Love ya!!
Post a Comment