Friday, November 21, 2008

FINALLY!

We are all on break! Ugh, it couldn't have come any sooner?! I went out of town last weekend and paid for it all week. Cal had a fit nearly every morning this week when it was time for me to leave work. He even ran to the front door on Thursday saying, "You stay here Mommy!" Breaks my heart!

We don't have much planned for this week. I'm selling some books at a craft fair (hopefully selling that is!) this weekend and Mike has to work nearly every day but Thanksgiving. I'm really hoping to take advantage of the fall leaves and get some good Autumn pics! They make the best pics! I'm looking forward to soaking in all the family time I can. Aahhhhh....

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

I AM WITH YOU on soaking up the family time!!!!!!! EXCITEMENT!

Anonymous said...

What craft fair?