- "Lellow" I don't want that to change. I love that she says yellow that way!
- She has a sweet spirit. She is kind and always looking to please others. She is quiet and just has a heart that is caring and expressive of love.
- She is gentle. She will sneak up next to you and just lean. As if letting you just know she's there without wanting anything.
- She has a crazy sense of style! She always dresses herself, and she is very purposeful with which outfits she puts together and why.
- She is little. I love the little petite-ness about her. She is cuddly and fits perfectly in my lap. She can hang on like a monkey when I stand up and hold her. I just love that!
- She is quiet. She is an observer. She likes to watch what's going on and see where she should slide in to situations.
- She likes to do her school work and is very proud of the work she brings home. She is also very proud of her ability to read new things all the time.
- She is very responsible. Even at 5, it is evident that she is aware of what she has to do in multiple situations and takes care of it.
- She is sneaky. She sneaks sweets. She has her Daddy's sweet tooth and loves to sit and munch on M&M's with him.
- She is a Daddy's Girl. Big time. She has him wrapped around her finger like glue. She loves to please him and loves to cuddle with him. They have a look that they can give each other as if they know exactly what each other is thinking. It's awesome!
- She loves her blankie. She still sleeps with that thing, and it melts me to see it. She's still my little girl.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
10 Things I love about Mia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't it neat how different the kids are and the special qualities Juliet, Mia and Calvin each have and share with us!
We love all of you, Grandma and Grandpa.
You are an awesome mom!
Ohhh man, I loved reading that...esp. the part about her and Mike. Preciously priceless!
Post a Comment