Saturday, April 11, 2009

Collages galore!

I haven't posted a lot of pics lately, so I'm just going to do a bunch of collages. If you click on them, they will enlarge and you can see them better. I thought individual pics might be a bit much.

We've had a lot going on within the last month. From Mia losing another tooth, Jules getting braces, Cal loving to read letters, visits from both grandparents, planning the summer, projects around the house, down to Mike and I just trying to enjoy it all!
Juliet was in the school play again this year. Oak Hill presented The Little Mermaid and Jules was a shark. This year they had 120 1st-5th graders participate! That's a lot of choreography as well as management! She of course enjoyed it all while still getting her homework done after each late practice.
Mia had a great time with her class Easter Egg hunt! I took the day off so I could enjoy it just as I did when Jules was in Kinder.
And finally last week for spring break we took an impromtu trip up to Windsor with the Chilcotes. We fully enjoyed the short drive to the beach at Bodega Bay. It was rainy and a bit cold, but we enjoyed it none-the-less. The kids played in the sand, jumped a few waves, ate yummy Trader Joe's Peppermint Jo-Jo's! The best part...Carole and I did all this without the dads. So yes, that was us two moms with 6 kids! Fortunately the kids to play well together and we had a great break from school!

First the beautiful scenery of Bodega Bay, then the how the kids enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

LOVE the collages, esp. the last one. :)

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than photos of kids having fun!