Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter!

Sure enough, I forgot to post Easter pics! I have noticed though, that I have already taken 386 pictures just this month! And yet, where are the posts?? Yea, it's been busy.
We had a busy night prepping for Easter. Between our schedules, we didn't get to dye eggs until the night before. Cal loved it. He was very interesting in placing the same egg in each color over and over!
Align CenterMia Mia intensly working on her egg coloring plan
The Easter Bunny then left some really cool stuff in the baskets. He hid each basket in a different place as usual, but this year, the girls were much quicker at finding them!
After our morning of Easter Bunny fun, we took a bbq lunch to the park to meet the Chilcotes. We enjoyed our own egg hunt and a nice relaxing afternoon/early evening.

No comments: