The girls brought theirs home on Friday and again, I'm beaming with pride! They are doing so well in school, it just blows me away. They love school and I'm so happy they do. When we moved to this house 6 years ago, we did not look much into the neighborhood school. I didn't think too much about it honestly. I know now days people chose where they want to live based on the accountability report of their neighborhood school. We didn't, but God blessed us anyway!
We have had great teachers all the way through and the things the girls learn every day is awesome! They have both received numerous "Otter Awards" for respect and responsibility, for caring and kindness and so on. These things just show how much the school values good conduct. We have been on the campus numerous times and been on countless field trips with the girls and never once have Mike nor I witnessed poor behavior from a student. The administration and staff have set up a campus that displays respect everywhere and I'm so thankful!
I am just thankful the girls like school and are as successful as they are!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS............Juliet and Mia, way to go!!!! We love you, Grandma & Grandpa
that really says a lot. so awesome.
Post a Comment