Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!

Can't believe we're 11 days into the New Year and I haven't posted!  So here goes...it's going to be a posting frenzy around these parts!
Happy New Year!
It's been confirmed...This family will be mailing out New Years cards from now on!  
Now, don't you all go stealing my idea!  
I had every intention on getting Christmas cards out on time this year, but the pictures that I ordered were not good enough for me!  So, I had to return them and order again.  Of course this order took FOREVER to arrive and Christmas went by.  It was a darn good thing I stuck with homemade so I could write whatever I wanted!  And I'll tell you...I got more thank yous than I ever dreamed!  I cannot remember EVER getting a thank you for a Christmas card.  I mean, I honestly don't know if I've ever thanked anyone for a Christmas card.  But this year I got a dozen or so "Thank you"s.  So it's settled.  New Years cards it is for this family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a perfect photo of the children to start our new year.

Tate Family said...

I did that one year. B/c I'm such a procrastinator. I love, love, love that picture of your kiddos. It's PERFECT!