Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm in Love

I just love this little guy. He comes in every morning with his blankie and pacifier and this look of, "it's too early". He gives me his blankie and goes back to get his "boo pillow [blue pillow]" He gives that to me and goes back for his, "big huge blankie" He crawls in my lap and says, "Hi Mommy". This is routine every morning. When I have to leave for work he says, "No Mommy. You not go to work. You stay here." That part hurts and makes going to work very difficult, but I'm choosing to hang on to the "Hi Mommy" moment!

I can't wait for break to start. 32 hours.

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

I hate it when they cry when we go to work. :( Breaks the heart.

32 hours -- I love that you've counted the hours. Too funny.