Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pictures!

We set out to capture some pictures this morning. I didn't quite get what I wanted. One day I want to take some photography classes because I have this idea in my head of what I want, but I just can't seem to get that. Funny thing...I think it's the camera's fault, can't be me...right?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would so take lessons with you!!
Your pictures came out beautiful! I know someoone who does great pictures for not a lot of money! Her web site is
www.photographybykellyrae.com
She did our whole family on Firday! Her work is amazing.

Tate Family said...

I SO wish we could take a photography class together! Can you imagine what fun we would have?!?!

Don't be so hard on yourself...the pics are fabulous!!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Your family is gorgeous!

If you are paying for the trip to CA, then I would love to come... ha ha... I do have a brother-in-law who lives out there, maybe if we ever get out there to visit then I will give you a call!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Your family is gorgeous!

If you are paying for the trip to CA, then I would love to come... ha ha... I do have a brother-in-law who lives out there, maybe if we ever get out there to visit then I will give you a call!