Saturday, May 31, 2008

Two looooooooong hours

We waited in line for soccer registration today for 2 hours! Picture me...in line with all three kids...for 2 hours! Yea..that was tiring! I didn't want to put Cal down for fear of him running into the parking lot, or up the stairs only to fall down, or annoy any other people in line. So I held all 31 pounds of wiggly mass for two hours! I had NO idea there would be such a line like this. The reg time was only from 10-noon, so I figured it'd be quick. I was completely unprepared. No snacks, no books, nothing to occupy the kids except for my amazingly descriptive stories that I've been able to come up with lately for times such as this. The kids were all very patient and despite me desperately wanting to leave and just forget waiting in line, we didn't. We stuck it out and now the girls are good to go in the fall! This will be their first real soccer season and they are both very excited about it!

2 comments:

Davis said...

It takes a REAL Mom to do that!!!!
I guess that's what happens in the city. We hope we get to see the girls play.

Tate Family said...

You go girl!