Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kindergarten Orientation

We met Mia's teacher this morning at orientation. It looks like a good group of kids and we already really like her teacher. She is very excited about going to school. When I asked her how she felt, she said she was a little scared, but after the orientation she said she wasn't! I know she'll adjust to it with gusto and have friends in no time. It's going to take Mike and I a lot longer to adjust! Mia already has planned out what she's going to wear and all! Like I said....she is ready!




I'll be posting first day pics tomorrow....check back then!

2 comments:

george said...

What a precious little grand daughter! Mia, your grandma and grandpa are so proud of you. We are sure kindergarten will be a fun experience for you.

Sarah said...

She is precious Jeni. I esp. love the last picture of her and Mike. I'm glad she's excited to start school. Tomorrow is a big day for your family, hang in there!!