We were at Chick fil-A the other day with all the kids. A little boy, must have just turned 3, spilled his milk. And what do we hear him yell in frustration? "Oh f***" Yes, you read that right! Mike and I just looked wide eyed at each other in disbelief. His mom looked at him in frustration that he spilled the milk all over the place. He looked at her and said it again! WOW. Amazing.
2 comments:
Two days ago, Natalie and I were at the Y changing out of our swimsuits in the locker room. Three girls that were probably 10-12 years of age were on the other side of the lockers, but we could hear them using horrible language and crudely comparing breast size (although using slang terms for breasts) and making fun of each other. I complained to the staff and pointed them out. UNACCEPTABLE! The YMCA is a Christian organization! I shouldn't have to shield my daughters ears while there! People are unbelievable!
What's worse in your situation is the mom didn't correct him at all. Obviously it's acceptable in their family. Everyone is supposed to be tolerant of others, but yet, enough is enough! 20 years ago they would have been kicked out of the restaurant for that language! Alright...your post got me all riled up. LOL :)
gassssp
Post a Comment