Monday, July 19, 2010

My baby is no longer a baby

I just realized the other day, that now is the first time in 10 years that my youngest child is 4 years old.  When Juliet was 4, Mia was 1.5.  When Mia was 4, Calvin was 1.  It's a strange feeling.  I know that three kids is complete for this Honsal Family, but I can't help but feel a bit of sadness that I'll never hold another newborn of my own.  I'm so glad that my good friend Esther just had a baby and I can hold and snuggle him.  It is definitely a strange feeling though.  One that I never would have guessed could happen.  Guess I should get used to it though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is just no way... our babies can't be 4. Recount?

Bekka said...

I'm right there with you and Nina is only 9 months, but it already feels like she is growing up way too fast.