Friday, July 30, 2010

A new school year

We went up to the school tonight to see who the girls' teachers are.  I didn't put in requests this year like I have in the past.  The end of the school year was just crazy, with Grandpa passing and all that went with that.  Me getting tonsillitis and being out.  I just missed the deadline, that simple.  So I have been praying like crazy that God will place them where he sees fit.  Not that I needed to pray for that to happen, He will do it anyway, but ya know what I mean!

Juliet got the teacher I would have requested.  Mia on the other hand....not so thrilled with her spot.  But I'm going to choose to be thrilled because that's obviously where God thinks she needs to be this year.  

It's going to be a good year for both of them.  But 5th and 2nd grade?  When did this happen and why do I have to accept that part?

No comments: