I want to give a shout out to Uncle Drew & Kathy and Mrs. Erickson. We are so appreciative of your financial support of DYF. You have been the first two to donate to the For Crying Out Loud's fundraising page!
My goal is $1000 this year. It's a huge goal that I have set for myself, and I really hope more of my readers can help. Even if you can give $5, that's $5 towards my goal and I will be eternally grateful for your support. I really want to see this 3rd Annual Walk for Diabetes Youth Foundation be a huge success and bring about much more awareness for our children and families who deal with Type 1 Diabetes.
In case you missed my earlier post introducing you to DYF, you can read more about HERE
Then go HERE to donate! Thanks, in advance!
No comments:
Post a Comment