Found this at the bookstore. Did the first one today and am going to really like it.
"The Solo devotions are tailored to help you learn to listen to what God may want to say to you through his Word." I am definitely in a time of listening. This is for me.
"Think. Each subtle, significant, powerful word of Scripture is meant for you. One word may speak today and another tomorrow, but God sent each of them straight into your life. So listen. Go into your reading with a clean slate. Don't bring what you think you need to hear, what others have said, or what you've been taught about a particular passage. Don't bring fear that you'll misinterpret the text. This is what God has to say to you."
This is where I want to be. Ready and willing to listen to Him. Thank you, Jesus.

1 comment:
I think I need this book!
Post a Comment